There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
Don't call any salon until You Read these Articles!
Learn: The 7 Biggest Mistakes People Make When Choosing A Salon &
5 Beauty " Secrets" Revealed By Industry Experts
Call This 24 Hour FREE Recorded Message
1. Honest pricing- no, so gimmicks, no hidden cost, we offer several different services and packages available
2. Communications- you will be very happy to find that we are a big on communication, you will always get a chance to discuss what you want to prior to any service
3. Skilled & talented professionals- this means you get the highest quality work performed on you, our extensive training and education of techniques, products and skills gives you superior service
4. You will never get that in between look again- we will set you up any program that will let you know exactly when you need to be service again
5. 100% Money Back Guarantee- that is exactly what I mean when I tell you, "The Best Service Ever, Or It's Free!" I will bend over backwards to make you happy or you don't
MYTH 1: Cutting hair every 6-8 weeks makes it grow faster.
TRUTH: Hair grows about 1/2 inch every month, regular trims keep it looking healthy and thick, so recommend a trim every 6-8 weeks, or at the very least every other visit (especially when hair is color-treated).
MYTH 2: Braiding hair will help it grow faster.
TRUTH: Braiding hair doesn’t make hair grow any faster, but it can act as a protective measure. Advise guests to braid hair loosely to help prevent breakage (which can make hair look shorter).
MYTH 3: NOT blow drying hair makes hair healthier.
TRUTH: Hair is in its most fragile state when it's wet, so wrapping it up in a tight bun and sleeping on it can easily create a lot of breakage. A gentle blow dry on a lower heat setting can actually be much better for hair than buns, ponytails, or hair clips when it’s wet and fragile.
MYTH 4: Styling products make hair thicker.
TRUTH: Whether the goal is straight, sleek, wavy, curly or natural, styling products are designed to support haircuts and texture to get the most out of a style. Remind guests that, no matter what a product promises to do, the result is temporary. Product needs to be applied every time hair is washed and styled for it to deliver results.
MYTH 5: Blow drying is bad for hair.
TRUTH: When blow drying, products are not an option; they are a necessity! If a thermal heat protectant is not applied prior to blow drying, chances are there will be split ends and breakage as a result…not to mention color fadage and an overall dry dull appearance. Explain to guests that thermal heat protectants surround the hair with thin layer of protection that wards off some of the heat conduction and distributes heat more evenly. The Sam Villa Artist Series Professional Blow Dryer has the added option of turning ions on to eliminate static and frizz and off for added volume and texture, in addition to its 3 heat setting, 2 speeds and a cool shot button.